|M.Sc. David Hermann Lehmann|
Phone: +49 6221 54 14509
Predoc (supervision with Prof. Dr. B. Meder)
Office address/Post address
Engineering Mathematics and Computing Lab (EMCL)
- From 2012 until 2016, I studied physics at TU Darmstadt and finished with a Bachelor of Science. During my studies I focused on nuclear physics and physics of complex systems. During 2015-2016 I was a teaching assistant for nuclear physics.
- In 2019, I received my M.Sc in computer science from TU Darmstadt with an emphasis on machine learning. In my master thesis I developed methods to adapt neural networks to changing data.
- In August 2019, I joint the Engineering Mathematics and Computing Lab (EMCL) at the University of Heidelberg and the research group of Prof. Benjamin Meder at University Hospital of Heidelberg to work interdisciplinary on AI applications in medicine.
- Computer vision in medicine
- Image segmentation
- Explainable AI
- Risk models for heart diseases / sudden cardiac death
- AI assisted diagnosis of cardiomyopathies from MRI images
- WS21/22 AI in Molecular Medicine
- S. Kauschke, D. H. Lehmann and J. Fürnkranz, "Patching Deep Neural Networks for Nonstationary Environments," 2019 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), 2019, pp. 1-8, doi: 10.1109/IJCNN.2019.8852222.
- Gi, W. T., Haas, J., Sedaghat-Hamedani, F., Kayvanpour, E., Tappu, R., Lehmann, D. H., Shirvani Samani, O., Wisdom, M., Keller, A., Katus, H. A., & Meder, B. (2020). Epigenetic Regulation of Alternative mRNA Splicing in Dilated Cardiomyopathy. Journal of clinical medicine, 9(5), 1499.
- Kayvanpour, E., Gi, W. T., Sedaghat-Hamedani, F., Lehmann, D. H., Frese, K. S., Haas, J., Tappu, R., Samani, O. S., Nietsch, R., Kahraman, M., Fehlmann, T., Müller-Hennessen, M., Weis, T., Giannitsis, E., Niederdränk, T., Keller, A., Katus, H. A., & Meder, B. (2021). microRNA neural networks improve diagnosis of acute coronary syndrome (ACS). Journal of molecular and cellular cardiology, 151, 155–162. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.yjmcc.2020.04.014
- Shirvani Samani O, Scherr J, Kayvanpour E, Haas J, Lehmann DH, Gi W-T, Frese KS, Nietsch R, Fehlmann T, Sandke S, Weis T, Keller A, Katus HA, Halle M, Frey N, Meder B, Sedaghat-Hamedani F. Marathon-Induced Cardiac Strain as Model for the Evaluation of Diagnostic microRNAs for Acute Myocardial Infarction. Journal of Clinical Medicine. 2022; 11(1):5. https://doi.org/10.3390/jcm11010005
Conference Contributions and Talks
- In Preparation
- In preparation