Phone: +49 6221 54 14506
Office address/Post address
Engineering Mathematics and Computing Lab (EMCL)
- 03.2022 - joined as PHD student at EMCL, Universität Heidelberg, Germany
- 04.2018 - 05.2021 - worked as data scientist for various company, Germany
- 07.2018 - completed MS Computer Science at TOBB Economy and Tecnology University, Turkey
- 02.2014 - 07.2017 - worked as software and development engineer at HAVELSAN, Turkey
- 07.2013 - completed BS Electronic and Communication Engineering at Istanbul Technical University (ITU), Turkey
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- Image Processing
- Computer Vision
- Data Science
- In preparation
- Aydogdu-Erozan, A. , Lösel, P. D., Heuveline, V. & Weinhardt, V., ACSeg: Automated 3D Cytoplasm Segmentation in Soft X-Ray Tomography
- Aydogdu-Erozan, A., File fragment type detection by neural network. In 2018 26th Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU) (pp. 1-4). IEEE, (2018, May).
- Aydoğdu, A. S., Hatipoğlu, P. U., Özparlak, L., & Yüksel, S. E. LWIR and MWIR images dimension reduction and anomaly detection with locally linear embedding. In 2015 23nd Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU) (pp. 819-822). IEEE, (2015, May).
- Erozan, A. T., Aydoğdu, A. S., & Örs, B. Application specific processor design for DCT based applications. In 2015 23nd Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU) (pp. 2157-2160). IEEE, (2015, May).