|M.Sc. Saskia Haupt|
Phone: +49 6221 54 14506
Office address/Post address
Engineering Mathematics and Computing Lab (EMCL)
- Studies in Mathematics at Heidelberg University (2012-2017) with master's thesis in the field of data assimilation about "Kalman Filter for the Heat Equation"
- In October 2017, I joined the EMCL directed by Prof. Dr. Vincent Heuveline as a research associate.
Mathematical Oncology: Modeling cancer evolution in Lynch syndrome
- Mathematical modeling using differential equations (deterministic and stochastic) and stochastic processes
- Data Analysis
- Learning-based approaches: Statistical Pattern Recognition
- Uncertainty Quantification (UQ)
- Data Assimilation (DA)
- Teaching assistant for "Seminar: Mathematical Methods for Medicine" (winter term 2018/2019)
- Teaching assistant for "Uncertainty Quantification 1" (winter term 2017/2018)
- A. Ballhausen, M. J. Przybilla, M. Jendrusch, S. Haupt, E. Pfaffendorf, M. Draxlbauer, F. Seidler, S. Krausert, A. Ahadova, M. S. Kalteis, D. Heid, J. Gebert, M. Bonsack, S. Schott, H. Bläker, T. Seppälä, J.-P. Mecklin, S. T. Broeke, M. Nielsen, V. Heuveline, J. Krzykalla, A. Benner, A. B. Riemer, M. von Knebel Doeberitz, M. Kloor: The shared neoantigen landscape of MSI cancers reflects immunoediting during tumor evolution. bioRxiv 691469; 07/16/2019; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/691469
- S. Gawlok, P. Gerstner, S. Haupt, V. Heuveline, J. Kratzke, P. Lösel, K. Mang, M. Schmidtobreick, N. Schoch, N. Schween, J. Schwegler, C. Song, M. Wlotzka: HiFlow³ - Technical Report on Release 2.0. Preprint Series of the Engineering Mathematics and Computing Lab, [S.l.], n. 06, nov. 2017. ISSN 2191-0693. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.11588/emclpp.2017.06.42879.
Participations, Conference Contributions and Talks
- Poster presentation: S. Haupt, M. Kloor, M. von Knebel Doeberitz, V. Heuveline. Mathematical Modeling of the Pathogenesis of Mismatch Repair-Deficient Cancers. CSBC-PSON Mathematical Oncology Meeting 2019, Portland, USA, 13th May 2019 - 14th May 2019
- V. Heuveline, S. Haupt. High Performance Computing for Uncertainty Quantification: Challenges and Perspectives for Flow Problems. SIAM Conference on Uncertainty Quantification (UQ18), Los Angeles, USA, 16th April 2018 - 19th April 2018
- Participation in the conference: International Conference on Systems Biology of Human Disease 2017. Heidelberg, Germany, 5th July 2017 - 7th July 2017
- Participation in the conference: 5th Heidelberg Forum for Young Life Scientists "A Tale of Cells & Organisms". DKFZ Heidelberg, Germany, 8th June 2017 - 9th June 2017
- Participation in the HLRS course: Iterative Linear Solvers and Parallelization. Stuttgart, Germany, 19th March 2018 - 23th March 2018
- Participation in the HLRS course: Parallel Programming Workshop (MPI, OpenMP and Advanced Topics). Stuttgart, Germany, 16th October 2017 - 20th October 2017